Achieving Growth for Managers and Supporters - Registration of interest
Achieving growth – One day
This course looks at:
- How we make and implement plans that ensure the continued growth of the Scout Movement
- How we ensure that Scouting reflects the diversity of the communities in which it operates.
- What information is available to us, both within and without Scouting, to help us understand the true potential in an area.
- Identifying the stakeholders in any growth plans and how we consult with, inform and work with them appropriately.
- How we create sustainable long term growth plans in an area.
|Event Date||13-10-2018 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||13-10-2018 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||01-10-2018 12:00 am|
|Location||TBC - Dependant on participants|